Monday, June 8, 2020

Prowler final


Went back to fix the topology and high poly on this guy aswell as getting alot of feed back on texturing. Really digging how this is coming out. Presentation is getting much better. All that I did to improve this was get a nice render from sketchfab in whatever settings that I was happy with, then snipped the pic in snipping tool and put it into photoshop.

Then after its in photoshop, I went into layers and played around in the curves selection to get a slightly better contrast and more of a realistic render that make my details pop a bit more. Then I cropped my first image, then invert the crop. Selected fill for the part that is selected and made it all black. Then I just typed my name and the project that I worked on. Bam, done.

Final tri count: 13,877

No comments:

Post a Comment